Calling All Maids of Honor!
BEING THE MAID OF HONOR IS A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY!
There's the planning, the parties, and the responsibility of de-stressing the bride throughout the process! It's a lot of work, but a big part of your job is planning the Bachelorette Party! You want to make sure it goes off without a hitch and that everyone (especially the bachelorette herself) has a blast!
So, at Seductions Lingerie we have a few tips to help you plan the BEST bachelorette party for the bride-to-be:
- Talk to the bride. What is she hoping for? Is there anything that's a MUST or a DON'T GO THERE? (Do whatever makes your bride comfortable.)
- Pick a theme.
- Create a timeline: Are you going to make it a week-long trip, a weekend getaway, or an all-night long party?
- Make a guest list and set a date. (Make sure it is bride-approved)
- Send out invitations! (At least a month or more in advance)
- Brainstorm fun games and activities!
- Get some wearable accessories for the bride. (sash, crown, veil, etc.)
- Don't forget the goodies/favors for all the guests.
The most important thing to remember is to always keep your bride in mind. Honor her requests. After all, this is all about her.
We have fun Bachelorette accessories and games in store and online!